Our friends at Mass Baykeepers have begun hosting an application for information on Mass Bay beaches. What the application does is provide water quality information on the various beaches so that the user can know if a beach is open and what the water quality status is.
You can download it from the app store on itunes, google play, or at swimguide.org.
Here are a list of its functions-
- Find your closest beach using list, map, or search tools
- Discover a wide variety of beaches, ranging from city parks to remote lakes ideal for camping
- Identify at a glance which beaches are clean for swimming (Green) and which have water quality problems (Red) in real-time
- Get walking, driving, or transit directions to the beach of your choice
- Bookmark beaches for easy access
- Invite your friends to join you at the beach using Facebook, Twitter, email and SMS text messaging
- Report pollution or environmental concerns
- The Swim Guide gives you original descriptions with photographs of over 1,500 different beaches so you can learn a bit of history and geography as you explore!
stephen curry shoesReplyDelete
adidas stan smith
nike sneakers for men
adidas ultra boost uncaged
michael kors outlet
yeezy boost 350
nike lebron soldier 11
los angeles dodgers jerseys
ray ban sunglasses
salvatore ferragamo shoes